- Responsible for ensuring sufficient operating guest supplies, beverage supplies and operating equipment.
- Take an active role in coaching and developing junior staff.
- Responsible for the overall sanitation and cleanliness of the outlet during shift.
- Responsible for consistently implementing the service standards and operating procedures in the outlet
- Performs other duties and responsibilities assigned by immediate superior, which leads to guest satisfaction and profit for the company
- To be aware of the procedures concerning club fire & life safety/emergency procedures.
- To apply the necessary precautions with regards to the club food safety and hygiene standards
- A few years of relevant F&B experience are required.
- Able to work on weekends and Public Holidays.
- Should possess preferably N/O Levels.
Please email the Human Resource Department at [email protected]com with:
- Updated resume
- Reasons for Leaving (Past & Present Employment)
- Expected Salary
- Notice Period
- Date of Availability
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.