- Assist customers to their tables.
- Explain how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods.
- Inform customers of daily specials.
- Prepare checks that itemise total meal costs and sales taxes.
- Present menus to patrons and answer questions about menu items, making recommendations upon request.
- Remove dishes and glasses from tables or counters, and taking them to the appropriate area.
- Serve food and/or beverages to patrons; prepare and serve speciality dishes at tables as required.
- Stock service areas with supplies such as coffee, food, tableware, and linens.
- Do side duties as assigned on a daily basis by the Restaurant Manager or Shift-Leader.
- Able to work on weekends and Public Holidays.
- Should possess preferably N/O Levels.
- Good command of English.
Please email the Human Resource Department at email@example.com with:
- Updated resume
- Reasons for Leaving (Past & Present Employment)
- Expected Salary
- Notice Period
- Date of Availability
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.