We are pleased to welcome you to ONE°15 Marina Sentosa Cove.
In preparation for your arrival to ONE°15 Marina Sentosa Cove, we ask that you read the following information carefully. The information below will make your upcoming stay with us seamless and memorable.
Guests may book our hotel rooms here.
(All guests arriving via Vaccinated Travel Lane (VTL) at ONE°15 Marina Sentosa Cove are to ensure that the booking period includes the day of isolation while waiting for the results of the COVID-19 Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test. All arrivals before 3pm are required to book an additional night of stay to ensure that the room is available for isolation upon arrival. For instance, if you are arriving on 10 January 2021 at 9am, it will be necessary to book the room from 9 January.)
All arriving guests will be required to fill out an acknowledgement here prior to your arrival.
Travelling To Singapore
1. Check the most appropriate Safe Travel Lane(s) (STL) to enter Singapore based on your travel profile here. There are different arrangements with each STL and this page help determine the most relevant arrangement(s) for you to enter Singapore.
2. Ensure that you have all required documents with this checklist.
3. Book a pre-departure COVID-19 Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test at any of these facilities.
4. Book and pre-pay your on-arrival COVID-19 PCR test here.
During Your Stay in Singapore
1. Present your vaccination certificate(s) to the ICA officer at immigration clearance. This will be useful for travelling around Singapore as there are Vaccinated-Differentiated Safe Management Measures (VDS) in place. Your vaccinated status will appear on the TraceTogether app. Keep this app on at all times.
2. Whilst in Singapore, do take note of the safety measures to comply with at all times.
3. Stay updated on the local situation with news from Ministry of Health (MOH).