1. Please refer to Membership Rules and Regulations “Absent Member” Rule 10.1 to 10.7 for details and terms on Absent Member.
2. Temporary Visits are limited to a maximum of 90 days in aggregate within any calendar year.
3. Minimum 7 days prior to date of intended arrival notification period is required.
4. A Temporary Visit Fee of $3 per day (subject to prevailing GST) for a minimum of 3 days is applicable for each temporary visit.
5. Approval of temporary visit shall be in the sole discretion of the Club, whose decision shall be final and conclusive.
6. It shall be the responsibility of any Member to ensure that the application for Temporary Visit is received by the Club and that the Member receives a written acknowledgement of receipt issued by the Club.
7. All expenses incurred by the Member, during the Temporary Visit period, can be settled at point of transaction by cash or credit card.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
(An extract from ONE°15 Marina Club Membership Rules & Regulations, Absent Member)
10.4 An Absent Member and his family members shall not be entitled to use and enjoy any of the Facilities of the Club during the period he remains on the Absent Members list, unless the Absent Member is in Singapore on a temporary visit and he gives at least seven (7) days written notice of his intention to use and enjoy the Club’s facilities. The notice must specify the period of the temporary visit to Singapore. Such temporary period shall not exceed three (3) months. In the event that the Member is in Singapore for more than three (3) months at any one time, he shall be regarded to have returned to Singapore for the whole period and is liable for full subscription and any other levies.