1. ONEº15 Car Labels are issued solely to facilitate ONEº15 members’ entry into the Club and do not give them right of access to other parts of Sentosa Island.
2. A maximum of 2 cars per membership are allowed to be registered with Sentosa via the Club.
3. Members will be required to pay the prevailing annual Sentosa gantry fee (with the exception of members who reside at Sentosa Cove and members who have valid Islander cards).
4. Any change in car number or IU number is chargeable by Sentosa via the Club at S$10.00 (subject to prevailing GST) per car per member.
5. Please allow 3 to 5 working days (exclude date of submission) for an update to be reflected at the gantry system.
6. ONEº15 car parks are not intended for over-night parking purposes.
7. Car parks attendants/ security personnel shall have the right to direct the parking and movement of all vehicles in ONEº15 car parks. Parking of your vehicles will be allocated on an availability basis except for the car park lots reserved for the Board of Advisors and Captains of the Club.
8. Each car number is unique to one membership; the same car number cannot be used for a second membership account.
9. An administrative fee of S$50.00 (subject to prevailing GST) will be levied for replacing a Car Label.
10. Members are responsible for the Car Labels issued to them. These Car Labels are the property of ONE˚15 Marina Sentosa Cove, Singapore and not transferable. Car Labels must be returned to the Club when (a) members sell
their car(s), (b) when they cease to be a member of the Club (i.e resign from the Club or transfer their membership) or, (c) when members are issued new Car Labels. A fee of S$50.00 (subject to prevailing GST) will be levied for each Car Label not returned.
11. The Club reserves the rights to recall the Car Lab
12. All vehicles are parked at the owner’s risks.