1. Only Members or Nominees who intend to reside for more than six months overseas are eligible for Absent
2. Minimum one-month notification period prior to date of intended departure is required.
3. Temporary visits are limited to a maximum of 90 days in aggregate in any calendar year.
4. Minimum 7 days notification period prior to date of return is required for Temporary Visit Members.
5. The decision of ONE°15 Marina Sentosa Cove, Singapore (the “Club”) to place a Member or Nominee on the Absent status shall be in the sole discretion of the Club, whose decision shall be final and conclusive.
6. It shall be the responsibility of any Member to ensure that the application for Absent Status is received by
the Club and that the Member receives a written acknowledgement of receipt issued by the Club.
7. An Absent Member shall pay 30% of the prevailing subscription fee applicable to his/her category of
membership for the applied period (the “Absent Member Fee”). Payment of Absent Member Fee shall be made prior to the Absent Member’s departure from Singapore.
8. Absent Status of member will be automatically reactivated to Active after applied period should the Club not receive any written instruction from member.
#01-01, 11 Cove Drive, Sentosa Cove, Singapore 098497
+65 6305 6988