ASIA’S FINEST MARINA IN SINGAPORE
ONE°15 Marina Sentosa Cove is a prestigious private marina & yacht club located within Sentosa Cove, a premium residential district in Singapore.
Built to the Platinum Gold Anchor standard—the highest internationally-subscribed marina standards—set by The Yacht Harbour Association and Marina Industries Association, the marina has been in operation since 2007 and has been accredited Superyacht Ready in 2022 and named Best Asian Marina of the Year seven times since its opening.
Metered Power Supply (Up to Three-Phase 500AMp)
Wet Berthing Rental Rates
|Wet Berthing Rental Rates (All charges are inclusive of 8% GST)|
|41 – 50 ft||$1.94||$44.28||$34.02||$2.59||$58.86|
|51 – 60 ft||$2.05||$48.28||$37.15||$2.70||$64.26|
|61 – 70 ft||$2.16||$50.65||$38.99||$2.92||$67.39|
|71 – 80 ft||$3.02||$69.55||$53.46||$4.00||$92.56|
|81 – 120 ft||$5.94||$147.31||$122.80||$6.80||$169.45|
|> 120 ft||$6.59||$164.48||$137.05||$7.56||$189.11|
¹ per foot per day
² per foot per month
Dry Berthing Rental Rates
|Dry Berthing Rental Rates (All charges are inclusive of 8% GST)|
|Size (ft) / Type||Member|
|Kayak / SUP||–||$92.66||$71.28||–||–|
|Less < 16 ft||$37.15||$442.69||$333.07||$74.30||$885.38|
|Less < 25 ft||$81.76||$1,575.40||$940.57||$163.51||$3,150.79|
|Up to 30 ft||$101.20||$2,035.04||$1,036.37||$202.39||$4,070.09|
Launching & Recovery Rental Rates
|Launching & Recovery Rental Rates (All charges are inclusive of 8% GST)|
|LOA < 19 ft||$64.04||$127.76|
|LOA < 30 ft||$102.17||$204.12|
Embark & Disembark Rates
|Embark & Disembark Rates (All charges are inclusive of 8% GST)|
|00 – 35 ft||Complementary||$50.00|
|36 – 50 ft||Complementary||$70.00|
|51 – 80 ft||Complementary||$90.00|
|> 80 ft||Complementary||$130.00|
Embarkation and disembarkation should not exceed 20 minutes
Berth / Vessel Surcharges:
- The minimum length charge is 35ft.
- Berthing rental rates are charged based on the physical measurement of the vessel or the length of berth, whichever is greater.
- Catamaran, Trimaran or large Monohull will be charged double berthing fee.
- Temp and/or Term Member will be charged an extra 10% of the berthing fee.
- Commercial berth will be charged an extra 15% of the berthing fee.
- Premium berth will be charged an extra 30% of the berthing fee.
- Vessels that has obtained Charter – SZH license will be charged an extra 100% of the berthing fee.
- A deposit of 2 months berthing fee is required for Member Yearly and Member Monthly vessels.
- A 10% berthing fee deposit is required for Member Daily and all non-member vessels.
Custom Clearance Fees
|Custom Clearance Fees (All charges are inclusive of 8% GST)|
|≤ 80 ft||$220||$305|
Port Clearance Fees
|Port Clearance Fees (All charges are inclusive of 8% GST)|
Cruising Permit Fees
|Cruising Permit Fees (All charges are inclusive of 8% GST)|
|Towing Rates (All charges are inclusive of 8% GST)|
|Within ONEº15 Marina Sentosa Cove||$180||$250|
|Outside ONEº15 Marina Sentosa Cove|
(Within sight from the marina)
|Utilities Rates (All charges are inclusive of 8% GST)|
|Water||$4.22/ cubic metre|
|Waste Disposal||$8.00/ month|
|Sewage Pump Out (Blackwater)||$14.00/ 100 litres|
|Miscellaneous Rates (All charges are inclusive of 8% GST)|
|Jet Wash Rental||$60.00/ hour|
(Request for a buggy is required at least 1 day in advance and based on the availability (includes driver)
$77.00/ 30 minutes
$120.00/ 60 minutes
|Delivery and/or Disposal of Bulky Item||$38.00/ trip|
|Access Card Suspension or Re-activation||$38.00|
|Access Card Replacement||$52.00|
|Ice Cubes¹||$15.00/ 18kg per pack|
|Big Locker Rental (W:1.49m x H:2.24m x D:1.02m)||$250.00/ month||$375.00/ month|
|Medium Locker Rental (W:1.32m x H:2.15m x D:0.65m)||$150.00/ month||$230.00/ month|
|Small Locker Rental (W:1.32m x H:1.07m x D:0.65m)||$80.00/ month||$130.00/ month|
|Self-service Laundry Machine²||$5.00/ load|
To purchase and deliver ice cubes to the boat, kindly call or WhatsApp 9071 7604.
²SELF-SERVICE LAUNDRY MACHINE
a) Available 24 hours
b) Both washer and dryer machines are available
c) The machine requires 5 Singapore $1 coins per wash/ dry
d) Coin exchange is available at the Marina Reception Office from 9am – 7pm
POWERED PLEASURE CRAFT DRIVING LICENSE (PPCDL) COURSE
Asian Yachting Academy conducts Powered Pleasure Craft Driving License (PPCDL) course at ONE°15 Marina Sentosa Cove.
The Powered Pleasure Craft Driving Licence (PPCDL) is required for driving a motor / engine powered or jet-propelled pleasure craft (with SZ or SZH licence prefixes) that are less than 24 metres in length within Singapore port limits.
• Nautical Terms
• Equipment and Usage
• Rules of the Road (Traffic Rules at Sea)
• Coastal Navigation
• Regulation, Circulars & Notices
• Practical Boat Handling
• Useful Information
• Practical and Theory Test
- At least 16 years of age & physically fit
- No colour blindness
- No physical handicap
Obtaining A PPCDL Licence From MPA
- Attend the 2-day theory and practical PPCDL course.
- Pass the theory held at Singapore Polytechnic (A valid medical certificate is required).
- ONE°15 Marina Sentosa Cove
|ONE°15 Marina Club Members||$297.50 nett (15% discount)|
|$262.50 nett (25% discount on birthday month)|
Terms & Conditions
- Participants will receive a confirmation from ONE°15 Marina Sentosa Cove if the course that is available. Full payment will be required to secure a slot.
- There will be no refund for cancellation / change of course dates, except for cancellation/changes made by Asia Yachting Academy after payment is being made.
- Member’s birthday discount is non-transferable.
- Course will only commence with a minimum of 5 participants and a maximum of 10 participants for any course dates.
- ONE°15 Marina Sentosa Cove will not accept responsibility for any damage, injury or loss of life during conduct of course or while the trainee is on the premises.
ONE°15 Marina is committed to doing our part for the environment and maintaining our Level 4 Clean Marina Accreditation (ISO 14001). Read more about our green initiatives and environment protection efforts.
VHF Radio: Channel 77 Call Sign: ONE15Marina
Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore (MPA) Updates