Club Buzz: Measures Against Coronavirus, New Members' Privileges & Discounted Fuel Prices
In light of the latest situation surrounding the Coronavirus, the Club is taking a strict stance to protect the health and safety of all Members and staff alike. While the Club has not been affected at this moment, we believe that it is important to remain vigilant. Read on to understand the measures instated.
In addition, get updated on your new Membership privileges, bye-laws and marina regulations, and fuel management app.
- Novel Coronavirus – What’s Being Done
- New Membership Privileges
- Updated Bye-Laws and Marina Rules & Regulations
- Promotional Fuel Prices
Novel Coronavirus – What’s Being Done
The Club has undertaken contingency measures to keep the Novel Coronavirus at bay including but not limited to the following:
- All hotel guests, charter guests and staff to fill up a health declaration form
- Restaurant guests will be requested to provide personal particulars to facilitate contact tracing
- Full internal compliance with MOH, NEA and STB guidelines relating to the virus
- All staff at the Front Office and F&B outlets to wear masks
- Masks available for all guests at Front Office
- Kitchen food preparation, F&B staff, and housekeeping staff to wear masks & gloves through the course of their operations
- Hand sanitizers available around Club
- Antiseptic spray wipe-down of each outlet at the end of each day
- Temporary suspension of cloth napkins at F&B outlets, paper napkins will be used instead
We seek your cooperation in making the Club a safe and pleasant place to be.
New Membership Privileges
The Club is happy to provide new and updated privileges for all our Members to enjoy in 2020. Click on the links below to find out more details on how you can enjoy these exclusive perks!
Updated/ new privileges:
- Golden Membership at Resorts World Sentosa
- 8% off bar rate and 30% F&B discount at Regal Kowloon Hotel
- Exclusive promotional codes for discount prices online on Edit Suits
- Complimentary 1 year digital subscription with Prestige Singapore
- Complimentary 1 year digital subscription with AUGUSTMAN
- Complimentary room upgrade and preferential rates at Danang Golden Bay Hotel
Quayside Isle privileges:
- 15% off a la cartè food bill at Sabio by the Sea
- 10% discount on total food only at Mykonos on the Bay
- 10% discount on total food only at SolePomodoro
- 10% off dine-in food items only at Greenwood Fish Market
Updated Bye-Laws and Marina Rules & Regulations
The Club is constantly making improvements and upgrades to make the marina a safe and fun environment for everyone. Therefore, new laws and rules have been implemented.
Click on the links above to view our most updated guidelines in 2020.
Promotional Fuel Prices
In conjunction with the launch on ONE°15 Fuel Management System (FMS) App, the Club is pleased to announce promotional fuel prices at ONE°15 Marina. From 1 January – 31 March 2020, Diesel will cost $1.30 per litre (U.P.: $1.97) and Petrol will cost $2.22 per litre (U.P.: $2.37). In addition, Members who make payment with their Membership account may enjoy extended operating hours at the fuel dock from 8am to 8pm.
You may enjoy these promotional fuel prices when you purchase fuel from the marina via the FMS app, or approach the marina office for fuel purchase.
We would love to hear your feedback and ideas! Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any requests to make our Club a better place for all.